Volunteering Victoria is pleased to be bringing you a new webinar series on volunteer management.
We will be discussing themes related to volunteer management on a month by month basis with experienced volunteer managers talking about their journeys, challenges and successes in this wonderful sector.
We feel that after you’ve understood key principles of volunteer management, often the most helpful thing can be to hear about someone else’s experiences directly and we are pleased to be bringing these conversations directly to your desktop!
Please contact our Sector Development Manager, Sara Sterling firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the webinar series, want to provide feedback, suggest a future topic or be involved as a guest.
- Thursday 9 May 2:00 – 3:00 PM- Webinar #4: Influencing Up.
- Thursday 30 May 2:00- 9:00 PM – Webinar #5: National Standards for Volunteer Involvement Online Self-Assessment Tool – Demonstration
Past webinars: (register to listen to recording)
- Thursday 7 February – Webinar #1: Implementing the National Standards – Listen to recording here.
- Thursday 7 March – Webinar #2: Building an Evidence Base – Research and Evaluation in the Not-for-Profit Sector. – Listen to recording here.
- Thursday 4 April – Webinar #3: Managing Volunteers Remotely. – Listen to recording here.