Volunteering Victoria is the state peak body for volunteering, focussing on advocacy, sector development and the promotion of volunteering.
Volunteering Victoria has a singular and specialised focus on volunteering. We see our role as leading the development of a collaborative, sustainable, thriving volunteering community and movement in Victoria.
We are the peak body for volunteering in Victoria. Through our dynamic and transformative leadership we will promote and build a vibrant, prosperous and strong volunteering community that is inclusive, respected and sustainable.
Resilient communities and empowered and active citizens through volunteering.
- Collaborative, supportive and inclusive
- Innovative, flexible and proactive
- Transparent, accountable and professional
Volunteering Victoria can help you:
- Improve how you manage volunteers in your organisation
- Arrange workplace volunteering
- Deliver onsite training
- Provide advice if you are having problems where you volunteer
- Learn more about current issues, trends and public policy affecting volunteering
- Access networks of other volunteering professionals