Victorian Volunteer Support Network
The Victorian Volunteer Support Network (VVSN) represents its members throughout Victoria, and advocates for the strengthening and expansion of effective and sustainable volunteer support services across Victoria, regionally and locally.
Membership of the VVSN is open to all organisations that satisfy the definition of a Volunteer Support Service i.e. an organisation that undertakes the following activities:
- Provides information to individuals about volunteering
- Provides a referral service that is responsive to the needs of volunteers, potential volunteers and volunteer involving organisations
- Provides support to not-for-profit organisations and community groups in the recruitment and management of volunteers
- Promotes volunteering and volunteering opportunities
- Provides these services beyond the agency’s own activities
If you are interested in finding out more about the VVSN, including how to become a member, please review the network’s Terms of Reference.