Corporate Volunteering Special Interest Group
The Corporate Volunteering Special Interest Group (SIG) support the interests, activities and advancement of corporate volunteering.
The main aim is to demonstrate leadership by:
- Advocating, influencing, and increasing awareness of corporate volunteering across sectors
- Identifying current and emerging issues, trends and research in corporate volunteering
- Supporting innovation and good practice in corporate volunteering
- Facilitating peer support and knowledge sharing across sectors
- Progressing thought leadership and strategic development of corporate volunteering programs
- Demonstrating collaboration across sectors through the development of corporate volunteering events
- Providing input into the development of relevant Volunteering Victoria events, programs, resources and products to support corporate volunteering
- Identifying and providing communication channels to facilitate the exchange of ideas, information and resources.
New members are welcomed.
Volunteering Victoria, 491 King Street, West Melbourne, 3003
T 03 8327 8508
Wed May 2017 / 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Corporate Volunteering Special Interest Group: Networking Meeting
The Corporate Volunteering Special Interest Group (SIG) support the advancement of Corporate Volunteering in Victoria. The SIG’s purpose is to demonstrate leadership in a number of areas including advocating, influencing and increasing awareness of...
Subscribe to our Newsletter