Corporate Volunteering Special Interest Group
The Corporate Volunteering Special Interest Group (SIG) support the interests, activities and advancement of corporate volunteering.
The main aim is to demonstrate leadership by:
- Advocating, influencing, and increasing awareness of corporate volunteering across sectors
- Identifying current and emerging issues, trends and research in corporate volunteering
- Supporting innovation and good practice in corporate volunteering
- Facilitating peer support and knowledge sharing across sectors
- Progressing thought leadership and strategic development of corporate volunteering programs
- Demonstrating collaboration across sectors through the development of corporate volunteering events
- Providing input into the development of relevant Volunteering Victoria events, programs, resources and products to support corporate volunteering
- Identifying and providing communication channels to facilitate the exchange of ideas, information and resources.
New members are welcomed.
To find out when the next Special Interest Group is on, please visit Professional Development and Events.