The State Awards nominations are now open and will close 5:00 pm Friday 1 September.
You can view the full list of award categories here (PDF).
There are six award categories including:
- Innovation Award
- Excellence Award
- Inclusion Award
- Thought Leadership Awards (researcher and practitioner)
- Employee Volunteering Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The State Awards ceremony will be held Wednesday 22 November.
State Awards’ General Criteria
- Submissions must be submitted via the Volunteering Victoria nomination form.
- Please address each of the criteria listed for the selected award and describe how the nomination meets that criteria. The assessment criteria document should not exceed 2 A4 pages.
- Please provide clear evidence to support this nomination. This may include letters of support, references, photographs, media coverage or other supporting materials of up to a total of 4 pages per application. NB: Please do not include website links.
- Applications will be scored according to how well they meet the criteria and the quality of the evidence provided.
Our judge and volunteering sector expert, Shawn Callahan, shares his tips and hints for winning awards. Read more.