People working with volunteers can access a wealth of resources designed to help both organisations and volunteers get the most out of working together.
National Volunteer Week – Victorian campaign page (12 – 18 May 2014)
In 2014 the theme is ‘Celebrate the power of volunteering’ and we’ve created our own State-based campaign tips and campaign pages so you can see what’s on in Victoria, and what’s coming up.
Our website offers access to the vast array of information available through:
- See our regular Research Digests, rounding up the best and most reputable of volunteering research and analysis. (Under construction)
- Presentations and powerpoint slides used by our staff and CEO at various conferences and presentations
- Our Fast Facts sheets – introductory guides to key topics with recommended further reading
- New and useful reports, guides and tools from around the world
- Key sources for independent research
Resources from previous special events and activities are also archived at the following links:
- National Volunteer Week 2013 (held 13 – 19 May 2013) campaign page
- National Student Volunteer Week (held 4 – 10 August 2013) – a new national initiative to continue the growth of the Australian volunteering culture.
- International Volunteer Day (held 5 December 2013) – we provided this pro forma media release for International Volunteer Day and to send your local media outlets.