People working with volunteers can access a wealth of resources designed to help both organisations and volunteers get the most out of working together.
International Volunteer Day – 5 December 2013
If you’re community organisation that involves volunteers, you might want to adapt this pro forma media release for International Volunteer Day and send it to your local media outlets. Just download this word document, insert your logo in the space and adapt the content to suit (there are some prompts and tips included in the document). If you need help, call us on 03 8327 8500 – ask for Alicia, Shelley or Roberta.
Our website offers access to the vast array of information available through:
- See our regular Research Digests, rounding up the best and most reputable of volunteering research and analysis. (Under construction)
- Presentations and powerpoint slides used by our staff and CEO at various conferences and presentations
- Our Fast Facts sheets – introductory guides to key topics with recommended further reading
- New and useful reports, guides and tools from around the world
- Key sources for independent research
Resources from previous special events and activities are also archived at the following links: