We are the peak body for volunteering in Victoria. Through our dynamic and transformative leadership we will promote and build a vibrant, prosperous and strong volunteering community that is inclusive, respected and sustainable.
Resilient communities and empowered and active citizens through volunteering.
- Collaborative, supportive and inclusive
- Innovative, flexible and proactive
- Transparent, accountable and professional
Volunteering Victoria will achieve our purpose and vision by focusing on the following strategic themes that underpin all our objectives and initiatives. We will:
- Build a vibrant, diverse, satisfied and growing membership and network of stakeholders that is truly representative of the entire Victorian volunteering community
- Facilitate an innovative and collaborative approach to develop and deliver our policy and advocacy priorities, and quality programs and resources to support the growth and empowerment of the volunteering community
- Demonstrate and support the delivery of marketing and business development excellence
- Champion and model governance and management leadership, excellence, accountability and good stewardship
- Grow a robust and sustainable financial base that demonstrates commercial acumen, supports sustainable growth and enables us to invest in the future of volunteering